Vietnam

Vietnam
Vivid headgears worn by Minorities @ Sapa Market

Hong Kong

Hong Kong
Mango dessert sold in Hoi Lau San @ Yau Ma Tei

Sarawak

Sarawak
Rare glimpse of Proboscis Monkey @ Bako National Park

Beijing

Beijing
A Blue & White (青花) Vase displayed @ Forbidden City

About this Blog

I'm a simple guy from Singapore who loves to travel and explore the world.

Everyone has a different agenda when comes to traveling. For me, I like to observe and understand other countries' Culture, taste their local Food, discover the wonders of Nature, and learn their interesting History; which coincide with the 4 pictures chosen as my theme above. Now there's another new purpose added to my travel agenda (besides those boring business trips), that is, to join their local running events.

Reasons to setup this blog are to provide suggested itineraries, estimated cost required and share my experiences encountered in each trip. Hopefully readers here would find these information useful and able to help them plan their next expedition efficiently.

So do feel free to drop your comments or share your recommendations, travel tips and experiences here.




Disclaimer:

Prices indicated in this blog were only accurate during my visit. In addition, any information mentioned here may be out-dated from the time during my visit, therefore do check on the official website(s) or other reliable source(s) for more current details before you travel.
 

Copyright © 2010 ·Travel to relax, eat and shop ...... All rights reserved.